Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sponsorship Licences

Sponsorship Licenses

UK-based companies, schools and higher education institutions who want to employ workers (including unpaid work) or enrol students from outside the UK and Ireland would usually need to apply for a sponsorship license (the youth mobility scheme visa does not require an employer to have a sponsorship license).

This includes EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland citizens who arrived in the UK after 31 December 2020.

Visa Legal can help you with this process from checking your eligibility to get a license, choosing the type of license you can apply for, and training designated staff on how to manage your license on a day-to-day basis.

To ensure your Sponsorship application satisfies the requirements of the Immigration Rules and discuss further with our specialist lawyers contact our Business Immigration team on +44 8453 190 951 or +44 20 7732 5457 or complete our enquiry form.